Breadheads Breadheads

Fucking beautiful!

Courage vs. Slenderman Courage vs. Slenderman

I love Courage, but the animation and design could have used a little more work. Not terrible, though!

themc-art responds:

Sorry, I do not have many materials to make a high-level animation, use scanner, and all drawings are done on paper. Not to mention, never used video editing sound effects.
Thank you ;D I will improve in the next video.

pacman pacman

Not bad!

Game of Thrones Cartoon Game of Thrones Cartoon

I don't see what the big fuss is... I don't even watch Game Of Thrones but I can appreciate this simply for it's animation style and quality. The comedy was a bit below par for a ToonHole creation, though. That is my only problem with this animation.

End Of The 2012 End Of The 2012

I was kind of confused throughout the whole movie. The animation is a bit primitive and the colors are way too bright for my taste.

gorilla walking gorilla walking

A very nice animation! Would be nice to see this in some sort of context though.

taosc episode 4 taosc episode 4

The art style, quality, and aspect ration could be improved a little more. But not bad.

scgamer1 responds:

yes, i could've done better back in these old episodes but in my newest episodes things have really changed. no narrations, better sound effects, more humor and new characters. you'll love those new episodes, from 26 to 54 so far.

One Girl ; One Sandwich One Girl ; One Sandwich

The animation and music is superb!

The Theodore Hour The Theodore Hour

I hope Mike sees how many hits this has now!
Very great animation and the art style is fantastic! Love Red Bar and this cartoon.

Canis lupus Canis lupus

Really nice animation! Kind of dark though... I love dogs.