View Profile Bugdog001

16 Movie Reviews

Fucking beautiful!

I love Courage, but the animation and design could have used a little more work. Not terrible, though!

themc-art responds:

Sorry, I do not have many materials to make a high-level animation, use scanner, and all drawings are done on paper. Not to mention, never used video editing sound effects.
Thank you ;D I will improve in the next video.

I don't see what the big fuss is... I don't even watch Game Of Thrones but I can appreciate this simply for it's animation style and quality. The comedy was a bit below par for a ToonHole creation, though. That is my only problem with this animation.

4 Game Reviews

This is a really beautiful Flash game!

More levels would have been great. Also, the art and design could have been greatly improved. The addition of sound would also be nice! Overall, not a terrific game, but not a complete waste of time.

willko responds:

Thank you, actually im planning to add more levels in a few minutes and a different camera system.
not too good with art though so i cant improve much on that

It was okay...

But the AI kept following me and not killing the other AI, so i was dieing most of the time.... needs some work bud... sorry....

5 Audio Reviews

I usually hate dubstep... but this is fucking kick ass. The Devil Wears Prada was mixed perfectly! I just don't like the Michael Scott bit... makes it too comical.

This would be so great with a drum track!

xTheArsonist responds:

I might just have to give it one! :D

I'm adding this to my iPod as I type this. Too good!

TheRealSam responds:

Thanks a lot! Glad to be present on your iPod :D

30 Art Reviews

Insane.

SourCherryJack responds:

It is within acceptable deviations of sanity, we assure you.
Also thanks dude!

Damn, he was really going to bone that skeleton.

This looks so familiar...

27, Male